NaturOli wool dryer balls are a fabulous environmentally friendly, all-natural laundry aid. Our jumbo-sized 100% New Zealand wool dryer balls will shorten your drying time (saves energy), soften and fluff-up laundry, plus help reduce static (forget those costly, chemically treated dryer sheets). Many users reduce dryer temperature thus saving energy while being gentler on fabrics. They will help save you the frustration of untying laundry that has become tangled or knotted.
Hand felted! No synthetic materials or chemicals are used in production. They do not unravel with normal use. Last for years! Our jumbo size wool dryer balls are as much as double the volume as many dryer balls. Three is usually adequate for even large loads.
- Don't ever overstuff loads. Overstuffed loads will not clean nor dry as well.
- If a light scent is desired, a few drops of your favorite essential oil may be applied directly to the dryer balls or an absorbent cloth. We don't recommend use of EOs in wash water. It's ineffective and some oils will wick fabrics leaving them less absorbent. Find many Essential Oils in our "Scents and Spa" Category.
- Dogs and cats love dryer balls. However they will likely shorten their usable life!
- It is perfectly normal for our large dryer balls to become out of round. This does not impair their function at all. You can moisten and reshape them a bit, but it is unnecessary.
- Our dryer balls may be washed if needed. They will take a long time to fully dry. Sun/air drying is recommended.