Do you have a favorite slotted spoon? A well-worn set of tongs? The best ice cream scoop? We cooks love our tools, and this tea towel commemorates the best of our trade. Simple, modern, fun.
Our linen is durable, naturally resists dirt and stains, and is a stronger, more long-lasting fabric than cotton. It will stand the test of time through years of everyday use. Linen is easy to care for; just wash in cool to warm water, air dry or tumble dry on low and remove while damp. Ironing is optional.
Each towel is handprinted in San Francisco, one-by-one using water-based inks, working in small batches. With close attention to detail, each piece is tied with a twill ribbon and a wash + care tag.
- 100% oatmeal linen, printed with noir (almost black) ink, 18" x 26”
- Includes a twill corner ribbon on back for hanging
- Launders easily, dries quickly, ironing is optional
- Soft and absorbent, stain resistant and long-lasting
- Elegantly wrapped with a twill ribbon and care tag
- Designed, cut, silk-screened and sewn with care in San Francisco